Author: Chris Frisina
Use this blackened seasoning on fish and chicken primarily , but can be with red or white meat as well.
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 4 teaspoons dried leaf thyme
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, or to your taste
- 2 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a jar and store in a cool dark place. Shake jar well before each use.